Welcome to ParcelHero’s #ParcelMe2Tickets Competition
ParcelHero the UK's leading online parcel delivery company.
To enter our fantastic competition to win two flights to any of the 600 amazing destinations served by
British Airways and it's oneworld partners, all you have to do is 'Like' our ParcelHero Facebook page via the entry button below.
And if you want the upper hand on others, you can increase your chances of winning by sharing your personalised
link (which you'll receive once you've entered) on Facebook and Twitter along with the message '@ParcelHero #ParcelMe2Tickets'. We'll notify
one lucky winner via email once the competition has ended on March 15th 2013.
So what are you waiting for, get sharing today, and you could be off on a dream holiday to an exotic destination of your choosing!
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Entrants must 'like' our Facebook page by 15th March to be entered into the competition to win 2 free economy class flights to any of British Airways 600 global destinations worldwide.
- Entrants can also share the link '@ParcelHero #ParcelMe2Tickets' on Facebook & Twitter.
- Each share will count as an additional entry into the competition.
- Flight dates are subject to flight availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Flights must be used by 15th March 2014.
- Flight destinations can be found here: British Airways Flights Destinations.
- Airport and other taxes, passenger service charges, airline failure insurance and other mandatory surcharges levied by the airline are included for the free ticket only. Additional optional charges including excess luggage, seat reservation and priority boarding are not included and must be paid upon confirmation. All taxes and charges are non-refundable once a flight booking has been confirmed.
- All entrants are responsible for any travel insurance requirements. entrants must have travel insurance and must provide proof to ParcelHero upon request.
- This offer is only open to UK and Channel Islands residents aged 18 or over.
- While ParcelHero will use all reasonable endeavours to offer you your preferred dates, departure airport and destination, these cannot be guaranteed.
- All reservations are strictly subject to availability and must be in accordance to the terms and conditions of the airline.
- No cancellations or amendments are possible after confirmation of your booking.
- ParcelHero cannot be held responsible for airline overbooking, cancellations or delays and any alterations to either flight schedules, routes and destinations. ParcelHero reserves the right to use alternative suppliers if necessary.
- Entrants participating in this Flight Promotion does so on complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Claims that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions may, at ParcelHero's discretion, be disqualified.
- Entrants must hold a valid passport to be eligible for the Flight Promotion. Entrants must also ensure that they abide by all legal, immigration and airline requirements for travel and ParcelHero will not be responsible if entrants do not.
- Employees of ParcelHero or any of their group companies are not eligible to enter.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to english law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: ParcelHero.com Limited, whose registered office is at 1 Spruce House, Durham Wharf Drive, Brentford, TW8 8HR.