There comes a time in most commerce businesses when serious thought is given to exporting goods. This is a stage which requires careful consideration and a firm grasp on the important facts and information.
If you are at that stage now, or you simply wish to learn more about exporting overseas then watch our video below. Our resident expert David Jinks, walks you through everything you need to know about exporting.
In this video he covers the following topics:
- Taking the first steps towards exporting as an SME
- Picking the perfect packaging (and avoiding volumetric charges)
- How to choose between couriers, distributors or other logistics providers
- Managing returns to avoid big losses
- Selling to the EU and beyond
- Brand reputation – preserving quality service as you grow
If these topics are of interest to you, then this video is the resource you have been waiting for. Give it a watch and let us know if you have any questions.
This video has been produced in conjunction with the Government Department for International Trade for the Exporting is Great Campaign