Taking your business international opens you up to a customer pool as big as, well, the world.
However, with customs red tape and international tax laws to contest with, setting yourself up to export can seem like a daunting prospect.
Happily, you don’t have to do it alone – here at ParcelHero we know a thing or two about international shipping, and we have teamed up with fellow experts at the government’s Exporting is Great campaign to bring you a fantastic free webinar, explaining just how easy it is to start selling abroad.
Register to watch the webinar today and join us as we discuss:
- Taking the first steps towards exporting as an SME
- Picking the perfect packaging (and avoiding volumetric charges)
- How to choose between couriers, distributors or other logistics providers
- Managing returns to avoid big losses
- Selling to the EU and beyond
- Brand reputation – preserving quality service as you grow
The webinar will be hosted by ParcelHero’s head of consumer research, David Jinks, and if you join us you will also have the opportunity to ask questions and pick David’s brain about the logistics of exporting.
So don’t miss out – register using the link above today.