Questions about exporting? Worried about establishing yourself outside the UK? Let ParcelHero’s new webinar put your mind at ease. On January 31 at 11am, we will be talking you through the process of Getting Your Goods to Overseas Customers, in partnership with the Department for International Trade.
With topics that range from volumetric weight and European Customs Regulations to what happens when Dorothy’s shoes aren’t in Kansas anymore, our shipping experts will walk you through how to approach the challenges of international shipping and even how to find your harmonisation code of choice.
And to make sure that we have answered all your questions, we will be finishing with a question and answer section. If you’ve ever had a burning shipping question that you just can’t get out of your mind, now’s the time to find an answer.
We’ll be covering a variety of topics related to international exporting, but our headlines include:
- Whether to use international online market places own fulfilment services: the pros and cons
- Using couriers or freight forwarders
- Avoiding extra volumetric weight charges
- Managing overseas returns
- Appointing a distributor
- No Exceptions: Cracking the secrets of tariff codes and customs invoices
- Taking it to the minimum: exploiting de minimis Customs duty threshold limits
- Ideal overseas products: cool Britannia and those zero hero products that often attract no tariffs
To sign up for ParcelHero’s Exporting is GREAT webinar, all you need to do is click this link.
And if you can’t make it, don’t worry – we’ll be posting the full webinar on our YouTube channel once we are done.